Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The Adventure Continues...

Well, I finally got to the surgeon and was told I can go back on PD but apparently there are lots of hurdles to jump through before that can happen. Was supposed to go to Orillia on Thurs. this week but apparently I need Iron so I have to have 3 more sessions of Hemo dialysis and then NEXT week can go to Orillia and PLEASE GOD after that I can go back on PD...I feel like they want me to stay on hemo and I'm arguing the point. I want to try PD until I can't and I'm gonna have to get mean and aggressive if they want to argue with me!! Anyway...one day at a time and today I'm TRYING to fix my comp which had a ransomware program attacking it and has decrypted all my files :( bahhhh if it's not one thing it's another!!
Still here.
Still fighting!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment